About the LifeLine Program
The California Lifeline Program (California Lifeline) is a state program that provides discounted home phone and cell phone services to eligible households. The Lifeline discounts help consumers lower the cost of their phone bills. Only one discount per household is allowed (except for teletypewriter users and for Deaf and Disabled Telecommunications Program participants). Each household must choose to get the discount either on a home phone or on a cell phone, but not on both.
About Your Call Wireless
Who is YourCall Wireless?
Your Call Wireless is a licensed public telecommunications utility in the state of California (License Number CPCN #4457) and 21 other US states and Puerto Rico. We are also licensed and registered with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). We have been a leader in the Wireless Lifeline Market since 2012 and have served over 1 million customers since our inception and completed over 8 million customer transactions in Lifeline alone. We are constantly adapting to provide our customers the best service offerings and equipment for their Wireless communication needs. We pride ourselves on having the highest rated Customer Service metrics and look forward to providing you with excellent service.
What You Need to Apply and Qualify for our Lifeline Service?
Qualifying for our Lifeline service is free and easy. Before you enter our Application portal, you should have the following documents ready:
- Picture Your Identification Card. Our Application requires you to upload a picture of your ID. Please take a high-quality picture of your ID and prepare to upload it to our Application when prompted.
- Picture Your Proof of Eligibility in a Qualifying Program. Some examples of this might be your:
CalFresh, Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Card
– Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
– Federal Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit Program Award or Update Letter
– Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), Award Letter or Rent Statement showing discount
– Medicaid/Medi-Cal Card or Award Letter
– National School Lunch Program (NSLP), Award Letter
– Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Award Letter
– Women, Infants and Children Program (WIC), Award Letter or Screen Shots of California App
– Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Award Letter
– California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKS), Award Letter
– Stanislaus County Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (StanWORKS), Award Letter
– Welfare-to-Work (WTW), Statement of Benefits letter
– Greater Avenues for Independence (GAIN), Award Letter
What You Get When You Qualify
Once your Application is approved, we will ship to your Address, within 3-4 days, your FREE, brand new, Android 4G LTE phone. As long as you make a call, send a text or use Data every month we will provide you with:
- Free Unlimited Calling
- Free Unlimited Texting
- Free 4 GB of Data
- 200 Free Minutes to Mexico every month
How We Protect Your Personal Data
Your Personal data security is very important to us and we only use the highest levels of security and data protection available. We do not share or provide your data to any organizations outside the Authorized California Public Utilities Commission Lifeline Program Administrator. To be clear, the Administrator is verifying your eligibility to participate in the California Lifeline Program only. We do not run Credit Checks or provide your personal data to any other organization. If you do not qualify for the California Lifeline program, your data is destroyed and deleted.